What is involved in Unified Process
Find out what the related areas are that Unified Process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Unified Process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Unified Process journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Unified Process leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Unified Process related domains to cover and 286 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Unified Process, Environment discipline, Risk management, Information model, Iterative and incremental development, Domain-driven design, Class diagram, Requirements engineering, Collaboration diagram, Model-driven development, Enterprise architecture, Data model, Continuous Integration, User experience, Software development, Waterfall model, Software development process, Interaction overview diagram, Object-oriented analysis and design, Project Management, ISO 9001, Integrated development environment, Object model, Software quality assurance, Incremental build model, Use case diagram, Agile software development, Programming paradigm, Disciplined Agile Delivery, State diagram, Systems engineering, Software deployment, Watts Humphrey, Software testing, Extreme programming practices, Essential Unified Process, Software construction, Ivar Jacobson, Software design, Feature-driven development, Behavior-driven development, Package diagram, Application release automation, Software development methodology, Function model, Data modeling, Software architecture, Functional specification, Systems modeling, Rapid application development, Acceptance test–driven development, Basic Unified Process, Agile Unified Process, Entity–relationship model, Software prototyping, Pair Programming, Extreme programming, IEEE Standards Association, Software engineering, Build automation, Unified Process, Software project management, Cleanroom software engineering, Software documentation:
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Unified Process tasks and ask questions.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Unified Process into the services that we provide?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Unified Process opportunities costing us money?
– What are specific Unified Process Rules to follow?
Environment discipline Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Environment discipline leadership and do something to it.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Unified Process Management?
– How to deal with Unified Process Changes?
– What is Effective Unified Process?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Risk management tactics and devote time assessing Risk management and its risk.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– Do you have a copy of the current mission and vision statements, and portions of the strategic plan or objective related to this ERM project?
– How can you start to build to a position of trust and risk management when setting up cloud computing for your organization?
– Does the company have a log monitoring capability with analytics and alertingalso known as continuous monitoring?
– Will we be inclusive enough yet not disruptive to ongoing business, for effective Cybersecurity practices?
– Does Unified Process systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into regulations?
– What reporting occurs in the event of an attempted Cybersecurity breach, successful or not?
– To whom or what other organizations is our information connected?
– How often does the management team discuss Cybersecurity?
– Technology risk -is the project technically feasible?
– How are risk management decisions escalated?
– What else do you need to learn to be ready?
– How often are policies ambiguous or contradictory?
– Will the rule interfere with others?
– How much to invest in Cybersecurity?
– Will any rule interfere with others?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Information model projects and drive action.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– What is the source of the strategies for Unified Process strengthening and reform?
– How do we measure improved Unified Process service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why are Unified Process skills important?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Meet over Iterative and incremental development strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Iterative and incremental development projects.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Unified Process study?
– Who will provide the final approval of Unified Process deliverables?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Domain-driven design strategies and remodel and develop an effective Domain-driven design strategy.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Unified Process products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are we Assessing Unified Process and Risk?
Class diagram Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Class diagram visions and check on ways to get started with Class diagram.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Unified Process leader?
– Does Unified Process appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Requirements engineering results and customize techniques for implementing Requirements engineering controls.
– Can we do Unified Process without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Will Unified Process deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Collaboration diagram Critical Criteria:
Mine Collaboration diagram governance and ask questions.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Unified Process processes?
– Do we all define Unified Process in the same way?
– What are current Unified Process Paradigms?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Model after Model-driven development decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Model-driven development.
– Is Unified Process Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Unified Process?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Unify Enterprise architecture strategies and reduce Enterprise architecture costs.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Among the Unified Process product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Data model planning and define what do we need to start doing with Data model.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Unified Process process?
– Think of your Unified Process project. what are the main functions?
– How would one define Unified Process leadership?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Drive Continuous Integration tactics and report on developing an effective Continuous Integration strategy.
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– What are all of our Unified Process domains and what do they do?
– Are accountability and ownership for Unified Process clearly defined?
– Is there any existing Unified Process governance structure?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about User experience goals and reduce User experience costs.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Unified Process processes?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What business benefits will Unified Process goals deliver if achieved?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software development tasks and describe the risks of Software development sustainability.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– Are there cultural or organizational issues that may affect the system development?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– What software development and data management tools been selected?
– Has Your Organization Adopted One or More Agile Techniques?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– what is the minimum we can do to produce a quality product?
– How Agile are Industrial Software Development Practices?
– Is There a Role for Complex Adaptive Systems Theory?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– What Can We Learn From a Theory of Complexity?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– What type of system is being developed?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What is Agility ?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Waterfall model goals and get the big picture.
– How do we manage Unified Process Knowledge Management (KM)?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software development process decisions and pioneer acquisition of Software development process systems.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Unified Process project?
– What are the business goals Unified Process is aiming to achieve?
Interaction overview diagram Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Interaction overview diagram tasks and intervene in Interaction overview diagram processes and leadership.
Object-oriented analysis and design Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Object-oriented analysis and design engagements and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Object-oriented analysis and design projects.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Unified Process project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Unified Process been identified and analyzed?
Project Management Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Project Management adoptions and ask what if.
– Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Which existing processes, tools and templates for executing projects can be applied to the agile project management framework?
– Are there process theory explanations for differentiating better from less successful ways to implement agile techniques?
– Do those selected for the Unified Process team have a good general understanding of what Unified Process is all about?
– How much effort and investment in time and resources will be required to develop new tools, templates and processes?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– How difficult is agile project management for outsourced or off-shored projects?
– Why would anyone want to discard the benefits of collocated teams?
– What is meant by an integrative approach to project management?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office (PMO)?
– Why are project management models not used in maintenance?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– What project management associations are you a member of?
– How does cost of change affect software?
– So then, what is a virtual team?
– How do we deal with change?
– What is Project Management?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Guide ISO 9001 goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple ISO 9001 skills.
– What are the key elements of your Unified Process performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Integrated development environment visions and find the ideas you already have.
– Consider your own Unified Process project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What about Unified Process Analysis of results?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Object model governance and define Object model competency-based leadership.
– In the case of a Unified Process project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Unified Process project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Unified Process project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Unified Process services/products?
– Is the scope of Unified Process defined?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Start Software quality assurance goals and prioritize challenges of Software quality assurance.
– what is the best design framework for Unified Process organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Are there Unified Process problems defined?
– Is Unified Process Required?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Incremental build model issues and slay a dragon.
– Will Unified Process have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Unified Process goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Unified Process effort?
Use case diagram Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Use case diagram issues and spearhead techniques for implementing Use case diagram.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Unified Process project?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Unified Process?
– What are the barriers to increased Unified Process production?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Participate in Agile software development tactics and give examples utilizing a core of simple Agile software development skills.
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– Are meetings viewed as ways for managers to micromanage their teams: what have you done in the last 24 hours?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– Do we know the difference between lean and agile software development?
– Have we developed requirements for agile software development?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– What is your favorite project managment interview question?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– Is Internet-speed software development different?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– Does your team use Agile Methodology?
– Is a Unified Process Team Work effort in place?
– What type of Experience is valuable?
– What is ASD to us?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Gauge Programming paradigm adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for Programming paradigm.
– Think about the functions involved in your Unified Process project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do we go about Comparing Unified Process approaches/solutions?
Disciplined Agile Delivery Critical Criteria:
Recall Disciplined Agile Delivery tasks and probe the present value of growth of Disciplined Agile Delivery.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Unified Process strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Unified Process processes?
– What is the purpose of Unified Process in relation to the mission?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
State diagram Critical Criteria:
Own State diagram projects and document what potential State diagram megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Unified Process requirements in detail?
– Is Supporting Unified Process documentation required?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Talk about Systems engineering adoptions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– When observing natural systems, complexity theorists can identify, to some degree, which systems have these features. to apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Unified Process is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How much testing is necessary in order to expose all the potential failure modes and situations of highly integrated complex systems?
– How will we know when our design effort has produced a solution which will satisfy the objectives within the constraints?
– Once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– How will the system be developed, operated, and maintained?
– Does the requirement have a verification method assigned?
– How do functions occur between parts of the system?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– How much systems engineering is enough?
– How will we know when we are done?
– Is the schedule too aggressive?
– Why model-based architectures?
– Why use systems engineering?
– What are our objectives?
– Right implementation?
– Where are we today?
– What is a system?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Unify Software deployment failures and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Software deployment.
– How important is Unified Process to the user organizations mission?
– How can skill-level changes improve Unified Process?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Look at Watts Humphrey adoptions and oversee implementation of Watts Humphrey.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Unified Process in a volatile global economy?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Unified Process is underway?
– How do we maintain Unified Processs Integrity?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Add value to Software testing issues and describe the risks of Software testing sustainability.
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Examine Extreme programming practices adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for Extreme programming practices.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Unified Process move?
Essential Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Coach on Essential Unified Process engagements and optimize Essential Unified Process leadership as a key to advancement.
– Think about the people you identified for your Unified Process project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Does Unified Process analysis show the relationships among important Unified Process factors?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Talk about Software construction results and finalize the present value of growth of Software construction.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Unified Process leaders?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Use past Ivar Jacobson risks and look at the big picture.
Software design Critical Criteria:
Graph Software design risks and report on the economics of relationships managing Software design and constraints.
– What are the short and long-term Unified Process goals?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Graph Feature-driven development management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Feature-driven development.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Unified Process processes of our organization?
– Are there Unified Process Models?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Group Behavior-driven development adoptions and point out improvements in Behavior-driven development.
– To what extent does management recognize Unified Process as a tool to increase the results?
Package diagram Critical Criteria:
Meet over Package diagram strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Package diagram and constraints.
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
X-ray Application release automation governance and document what potential Application release automation megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Unified Process delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we Identify specific Unified Process investment and emerging trends?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Shape Software development methodology quality and mentor Software development methodology customer orientation.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Unified Process project manager?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Function model engagements and forecast involvement of future Function model projects in development.
– Is maximizing Unified Process protection the same as minimizing Unified Process loss?
– When a Unified Process manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How much does Unified Process help?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Data modeling tasks and budget for Data modeling challenges.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Unified Process product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Software architecture planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Software architecture is getting what it needs.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Unified Process objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Use past Functional specification strategies and find the essential reading for Functional specification researchers.
– How do we go about Securing Unified Process?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Refer to Systems modeling decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Systems modeling.
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Rapid application development decisions and probe the present value of growth of Rapid application development.
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– Which sdlc results in the highest degree of user participation?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– What are the associated risks?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– When to use dsdm?
– Is it applicable?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Chart Acceptance test–driven development governance and triple focus on important concepts of Acceptance test–driven development relationship management.
– How is the value delivered by Unified Process being measured?
– What are internal and external Unified Process relations?
Basic Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Group Basic Unified Process engagements and perfect Basic Unified Process conflict management.
– Who sets the Unified Process standards?
Agile Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Agile Unified Process risks and check on ways to get started with Agile Unified Process.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Unified Process. How do we gain traction?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Unified Process ?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Refer to Entity–relationship model visions and test out new things.
– How can you negotiate Unified Process successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Match Software prototyping governance and intervene in Software prototyping processes and leadership.
– Are assumptions made in Unified Process stated explicitly?
– How will you measure your Unified Process effectiveness?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Pair Programming quality and gather practices for scaling Pair Programming.
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Extreme programming results and test out new things.
– Does the Unified Process task fit the clients priorities?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Huddle over IEEE Standards Association risks and tour deciding if IEEE Standards Association progress is made.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Unified Process workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Unified Process process?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Software engineering projects and devise Software engineering key steps.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Unified Process models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Survey Build automation adoptions and grade techniques for implementing Build automation controls.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Unified Process process?
– In what ways are Unified Process vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Investigate Unified Process failures and intervene in Unified Process processes and leadership.
– What are the disruptive Unified Process technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Software project management issues and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software project management decisions.
– Does Unified Process analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Cleanroom software engineering outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Cleanroom software engineering.
– Have you identified your Unified Process key performance indicators?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Software documentation management and define what our big hairy audacious Software documentation goal is.
– For your Unified Process project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Unified Process Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Unified Process External links:
Standards, compliance, and Rational Unified Process – IBM
When Should We Use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Driver Risk Management Solutions | AlertDriving
[PDF]Title Insurance: A Risk Management Tool
Information model External links:
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG
Common Information Model – Official Site
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design in Practice | Pluralsight
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels) | Meetup
DSL Platform – Domain-Driven Design
Class diagram External links:
UML class diagram enum – Stack Overflow
[PDF]Ppt Uml Class Diagram – zuoyue.store
UML 2 Class Diagrams: An Agile Introduction
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – nist.gov
Requirements Engineering – Springer
Model-driven development External links:
Model-Driven Development with IBM Rational Rhapsody – YouTube
Model-Driven Development of .NET Enterprise Applications
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Center for Enterprise Architecture
Data model External links:
Data Warehouse data model | Microsoft Docs
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
IPLD – The data model of the content-addressable web
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous Integration How-To – developer.force.com
User experience External links:
User Experience Professionals Association
User Experience Consulting – Blink UX – Seattle Washington
Cooper | A user experience design and strategy firm
Software development External links:
Software Development Company | Intellectsoft US
Online Education and Software Development | Smart Horizons
Custom Software Development Company in the USA, …
Waterfall model External links:
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
Interaction overview diagram External links:
Interaction Overview Diagram UML – YouTube
Object-oriented analysis and design External links:
CIDM 4360 – Object-Oriented Analysis and Design – …
Project Management External links:
Construction Project Management Software | BuildingBlok
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
ISO 9001 External links:
GMP Labeling, GMP and ISO 9001 Compliance made easier
Maroney Company | AS9100 & ISO 9001 Certified
Wald LLC – ISO 9001:2008 Registered
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment for PHP – PhpED IDE
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
Anypoint Studio | Integrated Development Environment …
Object model External links:
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
OfficeTalk: Using the Excel Object Model to Send …
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Software Quality Assurance & Testing Stack Exchange
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model – WOW.com
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental build model – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Use case diagram External links:
Use case diagram using visio 2010 – YouTube
How to draw a UML Use Case Diagram – YouTube
Agile software development External links:
RoleModel Software – Custom Agile Software Development
Agile Software Development | App Development | Softxpert
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
Programming paradigm External links:
A Secure Programming Paradigm for Network Virtualization
Disciplined Agile Delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Google+
State diagram External links:
Introduction to State Table, State Diagram & State Equation
Changes of State Diagram Diagram | Quizlet
Systems engineering External links:
Industrial Automation | Control Systems Engineering | Valin
Department of Biological Systems Engineering | …
Innoslate | PLM and Systems Engineering Tools
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – NYU Computer …
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Software testing External links:
Applause | Software Testing, User Feedback & Market …
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Software construction External links:
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International – Home | Facebook
Software design External links:
Division-M | Advanced Software Design
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
Behavior-driven development External links:
Behavior-Driven Development: The Origins – DZone Agile
Package diagram External links:
UML Package Diagram – Visual Paradigm
UML 2 Package Diagram Guidelines – Agile Modeling
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
DeployHub – Open Source Application Release Automation
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
A Complete Software Development Methodology | LANSA
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
What is data modeling? – Definition from WhatIs.com
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Software architecture External links:
.NET Software Architecture Workshops – Stack Mechanics
Archangel Design – Software Architecture Consulting
Rofoz B.V. | Software Architecture Consultancy & …
Functional specification External links:
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
A Functional Specification for a Programming Language …
Systems modeling External links:
Cognitive Comparisons of Students’ Systems Modeling …
ERIC – Decisive Factors in Systems Modeling and …
Rapid application development External links:
Rapid Application Development for the Web | Radzen
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Basic Unified Process External links:
[PDF]Basic Unified Process – Eclipse Oxygen
https://www.eclipse.org/proposals/beacon/Basic Unified Process.pdf
Software prototyping External links:
Software Prototyping & Requirements Management …
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta Software
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming Benefits: The Business Rationale
Pair Programming: Does It Really Work? | Agile Alliance
Pair Programming – YouTube
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Welcome to Mentor
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Build automation External links:
What is Build Automation / Automated Build? | Agile Alliance
Best Build Automation Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
Unified Process External links:
Standards, compliance, and Rational Unified Process – IBM
When Should We Use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
Software project management External links:
Software Project Management Flashcards | Quizlet
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering – DAU Home
CLEANROOM SOFTWARE ENGINEERING – YouTube
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Welcome! – Customer Support Software Documentation – 1