What is involved in Computer performance
Find out what the related areas are that Computer performance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Computer performance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Computer performance journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Computer performance leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Computer performance related domains to cover and 168 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Computer performance, High availability, Web page, Relative efficiency, Instructions per second, Binary multiplier, Source code, Computer software, Ecological footprint, Branch predictor, Performance per watt, Interrupt latency, Data transmission, Wireless network, Instruction path length, Compiler optimization, Instruction set simulator, Human–computer interaction, Computer performance, Software quality, System spectral efficiency, Completion time, Instruction set, Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation, Information entropy, Data flow diagram, Mutual information, Software application, Megahertz myth, Data compression, Parallel computing, RAM update rate, CPU design, Cellular communication networks, Performance engineering, Out-of-order execution, Software metric, Instructions per cycle, Performance tuning, Embedded processor, Network performance, Real-time computing, Dynamic program analysis, Perceived performance, Service time, Fast Fourier transform, Information theory, Algorithmic efficiency, Cycles per instruction, Computational complexity theory, Speculative execution, Software performance testing, Software engineering, Green computing, Application performance engineering, World War II, Computer performance by orders of magnitude:
Computer performance Critical Criteria:
Meet over Computer performance failures and revise understanding of Computer performance architectures.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Computer performance processes?
– Think of your Computer performance project. what are the main functions?
– What are the barriers to increased Computer performance production?
High availability Critical Criteria:
Give examples of High availability failures and remodel and develop an effective High availability strategy.
– What are some of our practices for having application consistent snapshots across multiple persistent storage systems for disaster recovery and or high availability purposes?
– Should the deployment occur in high availability mode or should we configure in bypass mode?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Computer performance project manager?
– How can sdn be applied in the context of disaster recovery and high availability?
– Are our applications designed for high availability and disaster recovery?
– Is the application designed for high availability and disaster recovery?
– Why is Computer performance important for you now?
Web page Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Web page projects and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Web page projects.
– Does your department or organizational unit manage or support computing resources (data bases, hardware, web pages, etc.) that are used by people that access those resources from outside your department?
– Do those selected for the Computer performance team have a good general understanding of what Computer performance is all about?
– A major challenge in indexing a web site involves the level of granularity of indexing. Do you index web pages?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Computer performance been identified and analyzed?
– How do we Improve Computer performance service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do you index web pages?
Relative efficiency Critical Criteria:
Detail Relative efficiency leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Relative efficiency projects.
– what is the best design framework for Computer performance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the business goals Computer performance is aiming to achieve?
Instructions per second Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Instructions per second failures and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Instructions per second information.
– What are our needs in relation to Computer performance skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Computer performance?
– What will drive Computer performance change?
Binary multiplier Critical Criteria:
Gauge Binary multiplier governance and find the essential reading for Binary multiplier researchers.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Computer performance effort?
– How is the value delivered by Computer performance being measured?
Source code Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Source code governance and point out improvements in Source code.
– Have the cis and the exact version or revision that constitutes a particular baseline (documents, source code, problem reports and change documents) been identified?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Computer performance experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Computer performance moving forward?
– How are unauthorized changes to source code prevented, detected, and corrected?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
Computer software Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Computer software results and differentiate in coordinating Computer software.
– How likely is the current Computer performance plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Have you identified your Computer performance key performance indicators?
– Does Computer performance appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Ecological footprint Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Ecological footprint issues and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Ecological footprint decisions.
– Does Computer performance include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the disruptive Computer performance technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Branch predictor Critical Criteria:
Apply Branch predictor risks and innovate what needs to be done with Branch predictor.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Computer performance leaders?
– What are the long-term Computer performance goals?
Performance per watt Critical Criteria:
Think about Performance per watt issues and report on the economics of relationships managing Performance per watt and constraints.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Computer performance does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Among the Computer performance product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Computer performance delivery for example is new software needed?
Interrupt latency Critical Criteria:
Adapt Interrupt latency projects and get answers.
– Think about the functions involved in your Computer performance project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Does Computer performance create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do we measure improved Computer performance service perception, and satisfaction?
Data transmission Critical Criteria:
Reason over Data transmission leadership and find the ideas you already have.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Computer performance processes?
– Which customers cant participate in our Computer performance domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Computer performance strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Wireless network Critical Criteria:
Drive Wireless network results and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Wireless network information.
– What are the key elements of your Computer performance performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– If wireless technology is used, do perimeter firewalls exist between wireless networks and the payment card environment?
– What percentage of classrooms in the school has access to the schools wireless network?
Instruction path length Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Instruction path length governance and track iterative Instruction path length results.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Computer performance objectives?
– How do we know that any Computer performance analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Compiler optimization Critical Criteria:
Analyze Compiler optimization decisions and oversee implementation of Compiler optimization.
– In the case of a Computer performance project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Computer performance project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Computer performance project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Think about the people you identified for your Computer performance project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Are assumptions made in Computer performance stated explicitly?
Instruction set simulator Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Instruction set simulator tasks and perfect Instruction set simulator conflict management.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Computer performance?
– Are there Computer performance Models?
Human–computer interaction Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Human–computer interaction risks and look in other fields.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Computer performance?
– Is Computer performance Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Computer performance move?
Computer performance Critical Criteria:
Judge Computer performance quality and prioritize challenges of Computer performance.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Computer performance? There might be some that are less obvious?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Look at Software quality quality and mentor Software quality customer orientation.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Computer performance process?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– Does the Computer performance task fit the clients priorities?
– How to Secure Computer performance?
System spectral efficiency Critical Criteria:
Scan System spectral efficiency projects and develop and take control of the System spectral efficiency initiative.
– Does Computer performance systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How to deal with Computer performance Changes?
Completion time Critical Criteria:
Unify Completion time planning and get going.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Computer performance. How do we gain traction?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Computer performance into the services that we provide?
– What are specific Computer performance Rules to follow?
Instruction set Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Instruction set adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Instruction set.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Computer performance services/products?
Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation visions and ask what if.
– What are the short and long-term Computer performance goals?
– What are our Computer performance Processes?
Information entropy Critical Criteria:
Detail Information entropy management and describe the risks of Information entropy sustainability.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Computer performance leader?
– In a project to restructure Computer performance outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Data flow diagram Critical Criteria:
X-ray Data flow diagram goals and handle a jump-start course to Data flow diagram.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Computer performance process?
– Can we do Computer performance without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Is a Computer performance Team Work effort in place?
Mutual information Critical Criteria:
Study Mutual information leadership and catalog what business benefits will Mutual information goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Computer performance agendas for the next 3 years?
Software application Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Software application engagements and figure out ways to motivate other Software application users.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Computer performance with what users do day-to-day?
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
– Are we Assessing Computer performance and Risk?
Megahertz myth Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Megahertz myth failures and point out Megahertz myth tensions in leadership.
– What are current Computer performance Paradigms?
Data compression Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Data compression quality and reduce Data compression costs.
– Will Computer performance have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How will you measure your Computer performance effectiveness?
Parallel computing Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Parallel computing quality and define what our big hairy audacious Parallel computing goal is.
– To what extent does management recognize Computer performance as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Computer performance activities?
– Why should we adopt a Computer performance framework?
RAM update rate Critical Criteria:
Deduce RAM update rate planning and mentor RAM update rate customer orientation.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Computer performance models, tools and techniques are necessary?
CPU design Critical Criteria:
Graph CPU design governance and catalog what business benefits will CPU design goals deliver if achieved.
– What vendors make products that address the Computer performance needs?
– How do we go about Comparing Computer performance approaches/solutions?
– What are the usability implications of Computer performance actions?
Cellular communication networks Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Cellular communication networks planning and stake your claim.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Computer performance in a volatile global economy?
– What about Computer performance Analysis of results?
Performance engineering Critical Criteria:
X-ray Performance engineering failures and grade techniques for implementing Performance engineering controls.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Computer performance is underway?
Out-of-order execution Critical Criteria:
Examine Out-of-order execution quality and point out improvements in Out-of-order execution.
– Is Computer performance dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we go about Securing Computer performance?
– How can we improve Computer performance?
Software metric Critical Criteria:
Discourse Software metric projects and balance specific methods for improving Software metric results.
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– What are all of our Computer performance domains and what do they do?
Instructions per cycle Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Instructions per cycle strategies and catalog what business benefits will Instructions per cycle goals deliver if achieved.
– Consider your own Computer performance project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Computer performance objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Who sets the Computer performance standards?
– Instructions per cycle?
Performance tuning Critical Criteria:
Boost Performance tuning engagements and correct better engagement with Performance tuning results.
– Do Computer performance rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How can the value of Computer performance be defined?
Embedded processor Critical Criteria:
Reason over Embedded processor governance and correct better engagement with Embedded processor results.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Computer performance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Computer performance process available?
Network performance Critical Criteria:
Unify Network performance strategies and learn.
– Monitoring network performance under constraints, for e.g., once the network utilization has crossed a threshold, how does a particular class of traffic behave?
– How can you negotiate Computer performance successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– In what ways are Computer performance vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– When a Computer performance manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Real-time computing Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Real-time computing outcomes and oversee implementation of Real-time computing.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Computer performance process?
Dynamic program analysis Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Dynamic program analysis leadership and remodel and develop an effective Dynamic program analysis strategy.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Computer performance strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Computer performance opportunities costing us money?
Perceived performance Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Perceived performance visions and display thorough understanding of the Perceived performance process.
Service time Critical Criteria:
Pilot Service time failures and research ways can we become the Service time company that would put us out of business.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Computer performance activities?
Fast Fourier transform Critical Criteria:
Examine Fast Fourier transform governance and figure out ways to motivate other Fast Fourier transform users.
– Will Computer performance deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Information theory Critical Criteria:
Investigate Information theory decisions and check on ways to get started with Information theory.
Algorithmic efficiency Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Algorithmic efficiency risks and learn.
Cycles per instruction Critical Criteria:
Audit Cycles per instruction outcomes and ask questions.
– What is the purpose of Computer performance in relation to the mission?
Computational complexity theory Critical Criteria:
Adapt Computational complexity theory tasks and optimize Computational complexity theory leadership as a key to advancement.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Computer performance study?
Speculative execution Critical Criteria:
Nurse Speculative execution failures and gather practices for scaling Speculative execution.
– What are internal and external Computer performance relations?
Software performance testing Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Software performance testing adoptions and find out what it really means.
– Do we monitor the Computer performance decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Software engineering planning and describe which business rules are needed as Software engineering interface.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Green computing Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Green computing outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Green computing.
Application performance engineering Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Application performance engineering visions and explore and align the progress in Application performance engineering.
– What is our formula for success in Computer performance ?
World War II Critical Criteria:
Study World War II goals and optimize World War II leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do we manage Computer performance Knowledge Management (KM)?
Computer performance by orders of magnitude Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Computer performance by orders of magnitude leadership and test out new things.
– Who will provide the final approval of Computer performance deliverables?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Computer performance Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Computer performance External links:
Check Computer Performance With AIDA64 Extreme – …
Easy PC Optimizer | Speed Up Computer Performance
How to Boost Computer Performance: 9 Steps (with Pictures)
High availability External links:
High Availability Replication Software | EVault & DoubleTake
FlashGrid | Database High Availability Simplified
Planning for High Availability with Configuration Manager
Instructions per second External links:
MIPS (Million Instructions Per Second) Definition – Tech Terms
Binary multiplier External links:
Binary Multiplier – Digital Electronics (English) – YouTube
Binary Multiplier Applet | Department of Computer Science
Digital Circuits Lecture-40: Binary Multiplier – YouTube
Source code External links:
Source Code (2011) – IMDb
Buy Apps & Games Source Code iOS / Android – Sell My App
How to Edit WordPress Source Code (HTML, CSS, PHP)
Computer software External links:
See shopping results for computer software
Ecological footprint External links:
Ecological Footprint – Term Paper
[PDF]Ecological footprinting: a guide for local authorities
Branch predictor External links:
GitHub – o1s2/Branch-predictor: Branch predictor
[PDF]A 64-Kbytes ITTAGE indirect branch predictor
[PDF]Microbenchmarks for determining branch predictor …
Performance per watt External links:
Performance-IP increasing SoC performance per watt
Interrupt latency External links:
ARM Cortex-A Interrupt Latency | JBLopen
Interrupt Latency – The Firmware Handbook – Chapter 17
Data transmission External links:
[PDF]Data Transmission – Washington University in St. Louis
Data transmission (Book, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
Data Transmission January Chart 2018 – traxsource.com
Wireless network External links:
Setting up a wireless network – Windows Help
How to set up Wireless Network Connection in Windows …
Wireless Network Access – Office of Information Technology
Instruction path length External links:
Instruction Path Length by Jake Bolam on Prezi
Compiler optimization External links:
Compiler optimization levels and the debug view – Keil
Compiler Optimization | ABO Cloud Service Login
GCC compiler optimization for ARM-based systems · GitHub
Instruction set simulator External links:
8085 Instruction Set Simulator – Download.com
What are the main steps to write an Instruction Set simulator?
Instruction Set Simulator Development in C – YouTube
Computer performance External links:
Office Depot Desktop Computer Performance Protection …
Possible computer performance issue with …
Easy PC Optimizer | Speed Up Computer Performance
Software quality External links:
iSQI (International Software Quality Institute)
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
System spectral efficiency External links:
System spectral efficiency
http://In digital wireless networks, the system spectral efficiency or area spectral efficiency is typically measured in (bit/s)/Hz per unit area, in (bit/s)/Hz per cell, or in (bit/s)/Hz per site. It is a measure of the quantity of users or services that can be simultaneously supported by a limited radio frequency bandwidth in a defined geographic area.
Completion time External links:
District of Kansas | RULE 26.1 COMPLETION TIME FOR …
FursuitReview | Items With 4 – 6 Month Completion Time
Instruction set External links:
RISC-V Foundation | Instruction Set Architecture (ISA)
Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation External links:
SPEC – Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation
Information entropy External links:
Information entropy of complex structures – Harvard University
[gr-qc/0402076] Information Entropy in Cosmology
[PDF]information entropy 07 – Fraunhofer HHI
Data flow diagram External links:
[PDF]FORMALIZATION OF THE DATA FLOW DIAGRAM …
How to draw a Data Flow Diagram (DFD) – YouTube
What is Data Flow Diagram (DFD)? How to Draw DFD?
Mutual information External links:
[PDF]Entropy and Mutual Information
[PDF]Lecture 1: Entropy and mutual information – Tufts University
[PDF]Chapter 2: Entropy and Mutual Information – UIC
Software application External links:
Help You Sponsor – Child Sponsorship Software Application
Software Application Design & Development – NM DoIT
Megahertz myth External links:
Megahertz myth | Technology | The Guardian
Steve jobs talking about the Megahertz Myth – YouTube
The Megahertz Myth – YouTube
Data compression External links:
The Data Compression Guide – sites.google.com
Data compression (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Parallel computing External links:
Parallel Computing Institute – Parallel@Illinois
Parallel Computing Toolbox Documentation – MathWorks
What is Parallel Computing? – Definition from Techopedia
RAM update rate External links:
RAM update rate – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/RAM update rate&item_type=topic
CPU design External links:
CPU Design | UC Berkeley CS61C Review
Bromium Response Intel CPU Design Flaw Remediation
Cellular communication networks External links:
Location systems and cellular communication networks
Using Cellular Communication Networks To Detect Air …
Performance engineering External links:
New Products – Pacific Performance Engineering
Home – Korkar Performance Engineering
Hi-Performance Engineering, Inc.
Instructions per cycle External links:
Handling 16 instructions per cycle in a superscalar processor
Instructions per cycle – Gary explains – YouTube
Performance tuning External links:
News – TRIFECTA Performance – Performance Tuning, …
UpRev – Performance Tuning Software
SSi Performance Tuning – The Custom Tuning Professionals
Embedded processor External links:
embedded processor | computing | Britannica.com
Embedded Processor – Wiredzone.com
Network performance External links:
Optimizing network performance for Microsoft Office 365
Sprint IP Network Performance
AppNeta – End-User Experience & Network Performance …
Real-time computing External links:
Real-Time Computing on Multicore Processors
What is Real-Time Computing? (Diet Coke + Menthos Analogy)
What is REAL-TIME COMPUTING? What does REAL-TIME …
Dynamic program analysis External links:
[PDF]Dynamic Program Analysis – Purdue University
CiteSeerX — DYNAMIC PROGRAM ANALYSIS BY
Perceived performance External links:
Measuring Perceived Performance | Standard Metrics
An Introduction to Perceived Performance – Treehouse Blog
Service time External links:
Using pre-service time to prepare for worship – WELS
Service Time & Directions – Calvary Chapel Chino Hills
Fast Fourier transform External links:
[PDF]The Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and MATLAB Examples
Fast Fourier transform – MATLAB fft
[PDF]Fast Fourier Transform MATLAB Implementation
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dlm/3350 comm sys/FFTandMatLab-wanjun huang.pdf
Information theory External links:
Information Theory authors/titles recent submissions
Information Theory Essays – ManyEssays.com
Information theory | mathematics | Britannica.com
Algorithmic efficiency External links:
Algorithmic Efficiency (Prime Adventure part 3) – YouTube
Data structuring using C++ for algorithmic efficiency
Cycles per instruction External links:
[PDF]Calculation of CPI (Cycles Per Instruction)
Cycles Per Instruction – Why it matters – insideHPC
[PDF]CPU Performance Evaluation: Cycles Per Instruction (CPI)
Computational complexity theory External links:
Computational Complexity Theory (Stanford Encyclopedia …
Speculative execution External links:
Processor Speculative Execution Research Disclosure
Software performance testing External links:
What is Software Performance Testing? – Segue Technologies
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Green computing External links:
Supermicro Green Computing – YouTube
What is Green Computing? – Definition from Techopedia
Green Design – Green Computing – Google Sites
Application performance engineering External links:
Application performance engineering – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Application performance engineering
World War II External links:
World War Ii – AbeBooks
Adolf Hitler – World War II – HISTORY.com
World War II – Battles, Facts, Videos & Pictures – History.com
Computer performance by orders of magnitude External links:
Computer performance by orders of magnitude – WOW.com