Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Alm Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Alm related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Alm specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Alm Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 830 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Alm improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 830 standard requirements:
- Toyota is the role model and the most highly developed example of the potency of systems thinking and action learning in its broadest sense. but why, if the tps is so successful, is toyota along with its circle of suppliers still almost the lone manufacturing example?
- If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
- Almost every data warehouse project has the same objective: one version of the truth. however, what is data integration worth if there are still many ways most of which are flawed to interpret the data?
- What type of user interface has been recognized as an effective DSS GUI because it is familiar, user friendly, and a gateway to almost all sources of necessary information and data?
- It turns out that when things are going wrong in a Alm relationship, the common denominator is almost always unstructured, low substance, hit-or-miss Alm
- The Lone Ranger only delegates when its too late or almost too late. He delegates today what should have been done two weeks ago. Why didnt he delegate two weeks ago?
- How can the documentation and analysis of the ALM solution be facilitated in an organisation operating in a global software development environment?
- Where does the executive want and need to spend time, internally and externally (in which realm can she add the most value)?
- What is the current approach/implementation for data backup across the application, database and system realms?
- How can we like Apple, an early industry leader which almost faced extinction, use creativity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Alm book in PDF containing 830 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Alm self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Alm Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Alm areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Alm Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Alm projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Alm Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Alm project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Cost Management Plan: Best practices implementation – How will change management be applied to this Alm project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Guiding question: Who shall you involve in the making of the stakeholder map?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Procurement Audit: Was the submission of variant tenders accepted and duly ruled?
- Project Charter: Dependent Alm projects: What Alm projects must be underway or completed before this Alm project can be successful?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, were candidates registered as approved contractors, suppliers or service providers or certified by relevant bodies?
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Variance Analysis: What types of services and expense are shared between business segments?
Step-by-step and complete Alm Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Alm project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Alm project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Alm project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Alm project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Alm project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Alm project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Alm project with this in-depth Alm Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Alm projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Alm and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Alm investments work better.
This Alm All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.