Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Loss Prevention Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Loss Prevention related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Loss Prevention specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Loss Prevention Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 849 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Loss Prevention improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 849 standard requirements:
- Does the tool in use provide the ability for role-based administration for sub-administrators (e.g., administrators for a specific domain) to restrict access and visibility into system data and system changes (if applicable)?
- How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
- Does the tool in use provide the ability for administrators to access a graphical and table-based dashboard with click-through, drill-down detail (using percentage-based metrics, not definitive totals)?
- Does management recognize that there is an increased motivation for fraud and data crimes, concurrent with expectations on audit departments to recognize such activities despite reduced budgets?
- Does the tool in use have the ability to integrate with Active Directory or sync directory on a scheduled basis, or do look-ups within a multi-domain forest in the sub-100-millisecond range?
- Does the tool in use allow the ability to search for registered data (e.g., database data) or specific files by name, hash marks, or watermarks, and to detect partial-file-content matches?
- Are we doing adequate due diligence before contracting with third party providers -particularly in regards to involving audit departments prior to contractual commitments?
- Is a technical solution for data loss prevention -i.e., systems designed to automatically monitor for data leakage -considered essential to enterprise risk management?
- Does the tool we use have the ability to integrate with Enterprise Active Directory Servers to determine users and build user, role, and business unit policies?
- Does the tool in use allow the ability to use Smart number identifiers (e.g., the ability to recognize that 999 99 9999 is not a valid Social Security number)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Loss Prevention book in PDF containing 849 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data Loss Prevention self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Loss Prevention Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Loss Prevention areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Loss Prevention Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Loss Prevention projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Loss Prevention Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data Loss Prevention project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Data Loss Prevention project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the level of difficulty in handling the technology?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Data Loss Prevention project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Calculate the expected duration for an activity that has a most likely time of 5, a pessimistic time of 13, and a optimistic time of 3?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Data Loss Prevention project?
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the Data Loss Prevention project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Lessons Learned: Who had fiscal authority to manage the funding for the Data Loss Prevention project, did that work?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete Data Loss Prevention Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Loss Prevention project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Loss Prevention project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Loss Prevention project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Loss Prevention project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Loss Prevention project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Loss Prevention project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Loss Prevention project with this in-depth Data Loss Prevention Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Loss Prevention projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Loss Prevention and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Loss Prevention investments work better.
This Data Loss Prevention All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.