Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NeuGRID Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NeuGRID related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NeuGRID specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NeuGRID Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NeuGRID improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Has the NeuGRID work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Which NeuGRID goals are the most important?
- Strategic planning -NeuGRID relations
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Does NeuGRID create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Whats the best design framework for NeuGRID organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NeuGRID book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NeuGRID self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NeuGRID Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NeuGRID areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NeuGRID Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NeuGRID projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NeuGRID Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NeuGRID project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Risk Register: What could prevent us delivering on the strategic program objectives and what is being done to mitigate such issues?
- Risk Audit: What are the strategic implications with clients when auditors focus audit resources based on business-level risks?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other NeuGRID projects / systems?
- Scope Management Plan: Are post milestone NeuGRID project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Activity Attributes: Does the organization of the data change its meaning?
- Quality Metrics: How do you know if everyone is trying to improve the right things?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual NeuGRID project experience rather than on independent research?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the NeuGRID projects success?
Step-by-step and complete NeuGRID Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NeuGRID project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NeuGRID project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NeuGRID project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NeuGRID project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NeuGRID project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NeuGRID project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NeuGRID project with this in-depth NeuGRID Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NeuGRID projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NeuGRID and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NeuGRID investments work better.
This NeuGRID All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.