Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Perceptron Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Perceptron related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Perceptron specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Perceptron Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Perceptron improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Perceptron, and Brand Value
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Perceptron agendas for the next 3 years?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Perceptron activities?
- How will you measure the results?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Is a Perceptron Team Work effort in place?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Perceptron book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Perceptron self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Perceptron Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Perceptron areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Perceptron Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Perceptron projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Perceptron Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Perceptron project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the potential loss or gain if risk events occur?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Perceptron project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy include a policy for identifying and training suitable procurement staff?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Perceptron project work proceeding in accordance with the original Perceptron project schedule?
- Source Selection Criteria: What information is to be provided and when should it be provided?
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Perceptron project estimates?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
Step-by-step and complete Perceptron Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Perceptron project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Perceptron project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Perceptron project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Perceptron project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Perceptron project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Perceptron project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Perceptron project with this in-depth Perceptron Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Perceptron projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Perceptron and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Perceptron investments work better.
This Perceptron All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.