Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sun Solaris Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sun Solaris related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sun Solaris specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sun Solaris Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sun Solaris improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Who will provide the final approval of Sun Solaris deliverables?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Sun Solaris measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Sun Solaris is underway?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Sun Solaris? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sun Solaris book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sun Solaris self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sun Solaris Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sun Solaris areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sun Solaris Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sun Solaris projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sun Solaris Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sun Solaris project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its range of activities are being reviewed as rigorously and constructively as they could be?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of the organization and at the time of task input?
- Requirements Management Plan: Has the requirements team been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Change Log: Will the Sun Solaris project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Sun Solaris project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Variance Analysis: What is the incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient time allocated to review Sun Solaris project deliverables?
- Issue Log: In classifying stakeholders, which approach to do so are you using?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the Sun Solaris project, what activity would you try to shorten?
Step-by-step and complete Sun Solaris Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sun Solaris project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sun Solaris project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sun Solaris project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sun Solaris project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sun Solaris project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sun Solaris project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sun Solaris project with this in-depth Sun Solaris Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sun Solaris projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sun Solaris and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sun Solaris investments work better.
This Sun Solaris All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.