Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Vehicle-to-Grid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Vehicle-to-Grid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Vehicle-to-Grid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Vehicle-to-Grid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Vehicle-to-Grid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Vehicle-to-Grid project?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Vehicle-to-Grid?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Do we all define Vehicle-to-Grid in the same way?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- What is the source of the strategies for Vehicle-to-Grid strengthening and reform?
- How to Secure Vehicle-to-Grid?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Vehicle-to-Grid book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Vehicle-to-Grid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Vehicle-to-Grid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Vehicle-to-Grid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Vehicle-to-Grid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Vehicle-to-Grid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Vehicle-to-Grid Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Vehicle-to-Grid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other Vehicle-to-Grid project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Vehicle-to-Grid project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Vehicle-to-Grid project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Diagrams and tables are included to explain complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How many different communications channels does a Vehicle-to-Grid project team with six people have?
- Scope Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the status of the resource portfolio?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a formal written notice that the contract is complete provided to the seller?
Step-by-step and complete Vehicle-to-Grid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Vehicle-to-Grid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Vehicle-to-Grid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Vehicle-to-Grid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Vehicle-to-Grid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Vehicle-to-Grid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Vehicle-to-Grid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Vehicle-to-Grid project with this in-depth Vehicle-to-Grid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Vehicle-to-Grid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Vehicle-to-Grid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Vehicle-to-Grid investments work better.
This Vehicle-to-Grid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.